Salary up to $100K
Devonshire Recruiting and Consulting Partners is currently seeking a Network Engineer to lead maintenance, monitoring as well as implementation of the firm’s global network and telecommunications infrastructure. This role is designated for a technical expert in WAN, LAN and Firewall/Security technologies and troubleshooting that is independently driven and an excellent project manager.
- Network Engineering
- Contributes to design and implementation of global network infrastructure.
- Contributes to corporate network roadmap and planning with management team.
- Network Operations
- Responsible for management, maintenance and monitoring of all network and telecommunications infrastructure and systems.
- Primary responsibility for the firm’s global network.
- Manages the development of network monitoring and reporting systems.
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring of and reporting on all network and telecommunications infrastructure and systems.
- Ensures all service disruptions are resolved within service level expectations.
- Performs root-cause analysis to resolve underlying issues.
- Maintains stock levels on all infrastructure needs (e.g. SFPs, network cables, rack supplies).
- General Operational Support
- As a member of IT team, provides direct operational support to PEP users as required.
- Provides executive (residential) network support.
- Must have expert level in implementation, management and support of the following technologies:
- Global, highly available Cisco WAN/LAN Infrastructure
- Routing – OSPF/EIGRP/BGP
- LAN Switching – Spanning-tree, VLANs, Etherchannel/trunking, Switch stacks
- Strong Data Center networking experience
- OSI Model, TCP/IP, IP addressing and subnetting
- Cisco Router/Switch Platforms
- Catalyst Switches
- Nexus 5k/9k
- Integrated Service Routers – 45xx/44xx series
- Firewall – NAT, Security zones and ACL’s, High-availability/Failover
- Wireless LAN Technologies
- Preferably multiple Wireless hardware experience (Cisco/Aruba/Meraki/etc)
- Security associated with WLAN (802.1x/Certificate Authentication)
- Very strong wireless troubleshooting skills
- VPN – Remote Access and Site-to-Site
- Cisco Firewall Platforms and VPN
- Cisco ASA 5510/5515-X
- Cisco ASA 5500-X with FirePOWER Services
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Application Load Balancing (Exchange 2010) – F5 BigIP Global Traffic Manager and Local Traffic Manager
- DNS Management – Internal (Windows AD Integrated) and External
- Internet, MPLS,VPLS, Layer 2 Fiber and EPL circuit implementation/troubleshooting as well as ISP management.
- Network Health and Performance Monitoring (currently using LogicMonitor)
- Strong foundational understanding, and work experience in following technologies preferred:
- Cisco SourceFire IPS
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- WAN Aggregation (Cisco iWAN)
- Internet circuit high availability (BGP)
- VMware and VMWare Site Recovery Manager (Site replication and failover)NetApp and Nimble storage
- Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory
- Aruba Wireless Controller
- Strong troubleshooting skills; capable of resolving problems in a timely fashion
- Experience in infrastructure security and information security would be a plus
- Experience in network performance troubleshooting (ex. Wireshark)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org