$135k + Bonus
About the Company
The Company is hiring a Digital Process Design Lead for our new IoT product launch. The preferred location for this role would be New York or Greater Boston.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Generate Business Process Design (BPD) schedule, identify workshop participants, define guiding principles, estimate risks and issues, guarantee continuity across processes
• Determine where process maps already exist and where they need to be created.
• Develop data-driven presentations and business cases that deliver analytical insights and recommendations on standardization and process improvement.
• Lead the realization of detailed process maps and user stories required to deliver the value case for digital products
• Develop workshop materials, document workshop notes, resolve open items and create BPD documentation.
• Identify, track, and manage key decisions, action items, and associated follow up
• Map acceptance criteria into product features; Coordinate with IT for technical acceptance criteria
• Provide support and guidance to product teams to better follow business requirements and acceptance criteria and ensure continued alignment of the to-be process with product development
• Support and partake in Agile Product Increment planning as needed
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability in relationship/stakeholder management to ensure mutually beneficial business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with contracted vendor teams to assure expected outcomes are achieved
- Strong knowledge of business processes for critical functional areas with strong facilitation skills
- Process mapping and application of appropriate improvement methodologies and tools
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent working experience in relevant business focus (Customer front office, Customer back office, Customer Marketing, Field Service and Operations) preferred
- Process design and process improvement experience is required, Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Experience designing and testing business processes and systems delivering on digital requirements, and effectively executing those processes and system changes
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools, Teams, Sharepoint
- Experience with Jira for Agile project management preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com