$100-120K + Benefits
Devonshire is seeking a senior level Objective-C/iOS software engineer to help develop and enhance a mobile application that is slated to be a industry disruptor. You will be part of a fun, fast-paced and highly collaborative product development team leveraging Agile Scrum to deliver new functionality in incremental iterations. You will work closely with product management and our customers to understand and refine market requirements. You will be hands-on, implementing alongside other developers while championing a clean, pragmatic design for the entire system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, code, and test advanced level iOS software apps to support achievement of product roadmaps and overall business objectives.
- Determine operating feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions, and provide alternative solutions as required.
- Partner collaboratively with the business and project team to accomplish tasks/milestones/goals.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policy and procedures.
- Provide estimates of work effort and impact of projects and tasks, and provide team leadership, as required.
- Update and distribute job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, computing equipment and by following Apple technology updates.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, or its equivalent.
- 5 years of related experience in full cycle software development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- 2-5 years of iOS experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly proficient and demonstrated expert and consultative level technical software design, debugging, documentation, and testing skills, at the subject matter expert level necessary to complete and document projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional software development process and concepts, with the ability to lead and teach others.
- Advanced level proficiency and breadth in required code development in area of specialization.
- Developed and demonstrated proficiency to resolve a wide range of moderately complex business problems and opportunities where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrated proficiency and application of business software lifecycle development.
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, wiki and white-boarding).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate projects in a team leadership capacity.
- Knowledge of Objective-C, iOS, XCode and iOS/3rd party libraries
- Experience integrating mobile apps to server side systems using RESTful APIs and/or SOAP
- Familiarity and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines so as to guide/advice the UX/UI team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org