$110k + 10% Bonus
Responsible for creating and leading the strategy across products in the Customer Digital portfolio. The ideal candidate will be accountable for producing, testing, and analyzing the portfolio strategy that will assist the products in the portfolio satisfy the requirements of customers. In this position, you apply a profound knowledge of the customers’ needs to cooperate with the product owners to assemble a transparent strategy that defines how to build and maintain a successful portfolio. The Product Strategist will also ally with the Marketing department to promote products to drive meeting portfolio objectives.
- Comprehend the essence of the portfolio and help drive product decisions.
- Ensure the range of development for products is aligned with the general portfolio goals.
- Validate product ideas that meet customer needs.
- Create criteria with the product team to drive product testing and features with the customers.
- Observe and interpret customer insights to direct portfolio strategy.
- Support strategy with insights and relevant data.
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure alignment on initiatives, processes, and deliverables.
- Build and supervise business partner relationships with product leadership and product teams to simplify accurate product strategy.
- Report and notify the results against specified targets to the leadership team.
- Proactively engage and challenge project leadership to use customer insights to meet product metrics.
- Associate with the Marketing team on a promotional process built to meet portfolio goals.
- In line with the product team, authorize marketing materials and ensure they meet the requirements of the products.
- Discover new options and customer segments to develop product growth.
- Adapt processes to address business and customer needs as they evolve.
- Deliver precise, transparent, and suitable analysis to sustain project leadership in the project decision-making process
- Clearly articulate implications of business decisions/choices, and deliver backward-looking analysis, as well as drive forward-looking actions at the project and portfolio status.
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience.
- Proven ability to implement strategy across teams
- User testing knowledge including building and implementing test
- Experience in product marketing
- Basic understanding of project management processes and methods
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of relevant industry practices preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle contending priorities through effective planning and execution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong development skills; must be able to provide timely and accurate analyses to product teams
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and determine priorities in a team environment
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively, both orally and in writing, and must be able to present information in a clear and concise manner to leadership.
- Quickly canalize complex issues and effectively integrate, compile and analyze complex information and data.
- Ability to operate effectively across functional limitations. Create and strengthen solid business relationships.
Travel (If Applicable):
- It could be required to travel during work on this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com